Testers play a huge role in getting a pattern ready for release. My testers for the Brandt Shirt worked so hard and were so willing to make more than one shirt. I could not have released this pattern without all their help and feedback.
So take a look at all their versions of the Brandt Shirt and be inspired to make your own!
I always get a little bit of fabric-envy during my pattern tests. I can never seem to find the fun print knits that other people do. Take another look at all these great fabric combinations:
Again, a big thank you to all who tested for me (in no particular order):
- Maria, check out her blog at MSL Creations
- Amanda, check out her blog at Lamb and Ewe Crafts
- Kristi, check out her blog at KopyKat & Kidz
- Monica, check out her shop at Pooks&Jam
- Rachel, check out her page, PookeeBub